Auto Insurance Information
For Milledgeville, Gray, Forsyth And Surrounding Areas In Georgia
What Is Car Insurance?
Car insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Car insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
A car insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. These are Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability, Medical Payments, Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist, Physical Damage to your car, Rental/Loss of Use and Towing/Road Service. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing or leasing a car, your lender may also have requirements. It is important that you speak with a Bobby Brown Insurance agent. Our agent will provide you with information you will need to make your best informed decision. Call us at (478) 453-9496.
Most car insurnace policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium. You have many payment options, on our website, on our mobile website, on the insurance company's website, scheduled EFT from your checking, credit cards by phone or web, mail a check or pay in our office.
Why Do You Need Car Insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions To Ask Your Agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding car insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Thank you for your interest in Bobby Brown Insurance Agency. To begin your quote please use our quick and easy quote form. If you would like to talk to one of our insurance professionals please call our office at (478) 453-9496 or email us using our contact us form.
Insuring communities such as: Milledgeville, Eatonton, Greensboro, Oconee Region, Lake Oconee Region, Monticello, Gray, Gordon, Irwinton, Sandersville, Sparta, Mcintyre and throughout Georgia.